PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

Sale on large BYD b...

Notifications
Clear all

Sale on large BYD batteries

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
dochubert
(@dochubert)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thought I would pass this along...

My battery bank is made up of 16 BYD 24v modules.  These are, if I remember right, 280ah modules. The current ad doesn't say so memory is all I've got(and it's not that great)

Anyway, Battery clearing house has some for sale again, AND, there is currently a 20% discount on all purchases!  The discount won't show up until you put them in your cart.  Here's the link;

https://www.batteryclearinghouse.com/products/copy-of-byd-lifepo4-24-volt-battery-pack-freight-shipping-bulk-rate2?variant=45008968810818

Sorry, but the 'insert link' doodad didn't work so you'll have to cut and paste, or just go to battery clearing house and put BYD into the search bar.

Anyway again,  8 modules list for $2240, minus the 20% makes them $1792.  That's $224 per module.  That same amount of battery capacity in, say, EG4 100ah rack batteries would set you back well north of $10000.  Yeah, I know these aren't new, but for the money, how can you beat it?  They run my house just fine!

I've had mine for nearly three years and with Sid's balancers keeping them in line, I have no complaints or issues.