PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

where did makeskybl...

Notifications
Clear all

where did makeskyblue_usa go????

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@meaculpa)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

makeskyblue is no longer on ebay..

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=MakeSkyBlue_usa&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&_odkw=makeskyblue_usa&_osacat=0&LH_PrefLoc=1

I ordered a 30A msb back on aug 13.. never got it..he doesnt communicate at all..apparently he's jumped the fence..does anyone have moreinfo..thanks..

(@dickson)
Noble Member

ordered a 30A msb back on aug 13.. never got it..he doesnt communicate at all..apparently he's jumped the fence..does anyone have moreinfo.

OH  NO .      I  need to find him also .    I need the 69A  MSB .     Lots of buyer looking for him .     

Screenshot (690120).png

Screenshot (690119).png

ReplyQuote
(@sid-genetry-solar)
Member Admin

Very interesting...the "makeskyblueusa.com" website is similarly down.

*poof* gone with no trace...

ReplyQuote
(@meaculpa)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I thought it was strange when there was no tracking available, but I just waited to see if it would arrive..never did..I paid with PayPal..maybe I can get my $$ back still..

ReplyQuote
(@meaculpa)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

image.thumb.png.fe26ab9f1b3a0b88f8bc8b193cfde0ac.png

ReplyQuote
(@dickson)
Noble Member

I paid with PayPal..maybe I can get my $$ back still..

You will get your money back by just tell  paypal  no tracking  number .     You have 180 days  with paypal  and no problem  .     

ReplyQuote
(@dickson)
Noble Member

makeskyblue is no longer on ebay..

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?                              ALIEXPRESS  sell  MSB .

Screenshot (824323).png

ReplyQuote