PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

Notifications
Clear all

Sid, need to talk to you.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Bossrox
(@bossrox)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I pulled both my 24 & 48v inverters down to compare the 48v & 24v see if I could decipher how to make the 48v a 24v but the 24v lower board is completely different than 48v. The 24v has 2 huge negatives coming off the buss, looks like 3/0 & the 48v has 4 what looks like #6's off the buss & the top boards are different animals as well.  So it looks to me the lower boards negatives will not be heavy enough to handle 300 amps. This looks more like it'll need to get sent back to get modified. What you got to say about this?

Topic Tags
Bossrox
(@bossrox)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I checked the ampacity for #6 wires & it says they're good for about 100 amps so those 4 #6's I guess with handle 400 amps & be ok. I need to get the 24v fans & a new display module & a new negative post I stripped & Sean doesn't return my msg's so Sid, can I get you to figure what I need to come up with to get those parts ordered?

ReplyQuote