PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

Notifications
Clear all

Genetry Solar Toll Free Number

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@sean-genetry-solar)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

As many of you are aware it is difficult to reach me over the toll free number. For one my call volume is very high and is on a steady increase. For two the anti spam robots are being very aggressive and are blocking numbers that call too many times in a certain period of time or text too many times in a certain period. I am trying to adjust it to allow more people through and have it not be so aggressive.

Starting in a few weeks I will have a new staff member take over for sales. I will still head up the tech support area but it will free my phone up for just tech support and sales specific questions. All general questions will be handled by my assistant.

With that in mind I am on the lookout for a better toll free service. I should be able to port my number without a problem.

Thank you for your support.

Sean

(@big-bob)
Trusted Member

Hey Sean, I need a display board for a v7.0 8000w split phase with 110vac charger 24v input. I won't bother you any more with this. just email me when you have time thanks BigBOB

ReplyQuote
(@sid-genetry-solar)
Member Admin

Posted by: @big-bob
Hey Sean, I need a display board for a v7.0 8000w split phase with 110vac charger 24v input. I won't bother you any more with this. just email me when you have time thanks BigBOB

@sean-genetry-solar

ReplyQuote
(@the-blind-wolf)
Prominent Member

I'll be glad to fill in answer phone calls.  I'll do it with a smile and a Southern drawl, and offer Chicken and Biskets :P.

ReplyQuote
(@waterman)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @the-blind-wolf
I'll be glad to fill in answer phone calls. I'll do it with a smile and a Southern drawl, and offer Chicken and Biskets :P.

I'll toss in a box of Chicken in a Biskit crackers. 😁

ReplyQuote