PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

Notifications
Clear all

Data logging

139 Posts
15 Users
1 Likes
 jidr
(@jidr)

This is lovely.

While I know that the parts of what I'd need to get this running on an esp32 in esphome connected to Home Assistant are all in this thread, can I be so obtuse as to ask either @ellcon123 or @busky  for your esphome custom uart code and config yaml? That would save me a ton of time. I've looked at implementing everything myself but I feel I'm in over my head.

I have an MSB30A v118 with a USB port.

ReplyQuote
(@ellcon123)
Eminent Member

Here is my working yaml file. I don't use it any more as too much interference. I now only monitor output amps with a current transformer and calculate power using battery amps. Still with an esp32 and home assistant. 

ReplyQuote
(@prasad-dharmasiri)
New Member Customer

@ellcon123 Hi, I was trying to get data from MSB CC and found this forum and your YAML file. Thank you for that. I have changed some codes to fit my controller and ESP but I think something is missing here.
See the attached image.

aaa

is the code linked to another code or a library file? where can I find that one?

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@sid-genetry-solar)
Member Admin

@prasad-dharmasiri Sorry for the delay; somehow your post did not go through my "recent" list when posted.  I approved it; apologies again for the delay.

ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 10