PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

Notifications
Clear all

Our Intital "New 12,000 watt" testing results are now live

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sean-genetry-solar)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

So I spent a few days testing this inverter. Gathered up the numbers and did a nice full video on it. This is our first test and the second test will remove the transformer tape and possibly relocate the thermistors for a better reading on temperatures. I am more than happy with the test results. As always I welcome the discussion.

(@dickson)
Noble Member

I watch the youtube  about the auto pilot Deere tractot 3 days ago .   You say youtube remove Genetry Solar from  the search .   I  search  INVERTER and  no  review for Genetry Solar  but a  Pakistan inverter company has youtube   search  review .   I do not know why youtube make it difficult to buy  GS inverter .   

ReplyQuote
(@steve)
Estimable Member

My YouTube search shows plenty of Genetry Solar related videos

If that's what I look for

They have promoted videos pushed into the results 

ReplyQuote
(@steve)
Estimable Member

Your right, searching inverter doesn't show any

12kw inverter gets 1 hit, and it's old

ReplyQuote
(@dickson)
Noble Member

I search POWERJACK  and I get old youtube videos  of Sean working on inverters .   Old powerjack inverter  problem  will not help to sell the new GS12kw .  

ReplyQuote