PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account with the previous forum, it has been ported to the new Genetry website!
You will need to reset the password to access the new forum. Click Log In → Forgot Password → enter your username or forum email address → click Email Reset Link.

Notifications
Clear all

genetry solar live stream now shows up as unviewable and private as of today 2/8/2022

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
pilgrimvalley
(@pilgrimvalley)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

i was watching the live streams after the fact. but now they all are unviewable and marked as private on you tube???

do you know of this? 

maybe sean did something on you tube channel? 

just get the sledge hammer out and fix that windows computer

not a linux problem

(@sid-genetry-solar)
Member Admin

Posted by: @pilgrimvalley
i was watching the live streams after the fact. but now they all are unviewable and marked as private on you tube???

Noticed that myself this morning.  Most of the most recent one was significantly off-topic, so not really a loss there.

ReplyQuote
pilgrimvalley
(@pilgrimvalley)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

ok, I just figured you guys should know in case there was some issue w/ you tube.

i have worked with computers for about 40 years started back with computer programming learning pascal programming language on a huge mainframe computer with key punch cards,

i definitely have a love hate relationship with computer through the years.🤔

one small change and the written program result does not work. perhaps it is a youtube glitch or something???

get out the sledgehammer that will fix that xxxxxxxx computer.🤣

anyways thanks for you reply. have a great day all! 😎

i am watching for your success with the inverters!

ReplyQuote